MultiTrans is used by over 29 United Nations Organizations, the governments of France, Switzerland and Germany and is now the number one Enterprise Translation Memory and Terminology Management solution within the government of Canada.
- Produce timely and quality translations in one or several languages
- Increase terminology harmonization and translation standardization
- Enable internal translators and external vendors to leverage each other’s work, to improve cost-efficiency, quality and time-to-market
- Preserve the economics and advantages of having internal translation teams
- Free yourself from external vendors, take control, and manage your own multilingual assets for improved efficiency
- Terminology Management Server
- This server offers instant access to approved terminology, for employees, internal and external authors, translators, reviewers and terminologists.
- TextBase TM Server
- This server offers instant access to an authoring and translation memory, for employees, internal and external authors, translators, reviewers and terminologists, so you can avoid re-inventing the wheel.
- Our solutions are compatible with conventional translation memory tools, and enable internal and external translators to work in context, recycling paragraphs, sentences and sub-segments directly within several types of documents, including Word, WordPerfect, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, XLIFF and several DTP formats.
- Project Management
- The project management functions help you control translation quality and costs, whether your work is in-house or outsourced.
- Robust and Scalable Centralized Server Technology (CST)
- Now you can take control of your multilingual assets, connecting your linguistic services to external vendors to maximize your centralized assets;
- Centralized server technology also offers you more flexibility and control when outsourcing.