MultiCorpora’s MultiTrans™ globalization solution streamlines written language authoring and translation activities as well as language management processes for multilingual corporations, governments, and external translation service providers. The return on investment for our customers significant and readily measured in terms of time to market, communications and global brand consistency, productivity gains, and cost savings.
Our local and international customers include leading organizations such as Pfizer, HSBC, Canadian and International Governments, several United Nations organizations, and many more.
We are looking for an additional Software Developer to join our team as a full-time employee.
- Design and development of new application features from given requirement specifications.
- Maintenance of existing modules and applications.
- Development of new algorithms.
- Development of unit tests for new modules developed.
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering Degree/Diploma.
- A passion for innovation.
- At least 5 years of experience as a software developer.
- Good algorithm development skills.
- Must have significant experience developing Windows applications.
- Must have excellent knowledge of C++ and STL.
- Experience developing client server and multitier applications using Microsoft .NET Framework and Windows DNA.
- Experience developing multithreaded applications.
- Experience with COM, MTS/COM+, ActiveX and ATL.
- Working knowledge of C#.
- Knowledge of Pascal or Delphi.
- A solid understanding of the software development process and best practices.
- Good knowledge of modern development processes.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Experience developing Natural Language Processing (NLP) algorithms.
- Experience with XUnit frameworks for C++ and C#.
- Experience with MSSQL 2000/2005 databases.
- Experience with Oracle databases.
- Microsoft Certification: MCAD, MCSD
- Knowledge of C++/CLI.
Contact Multicorpora.ca for more information