Reporting to the Director of Marketing and North American Sales, the BDR will be an integral part of the Business Development Center. You will be focused on helping the Sales team meet and exceed corporate objectives, execute sales & marketing initiatives, and maintain exceptional customer service through ongoing communication, pre-sales support and interaction with multiple company departments.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generate, farm, manage, qualify and filter leads for increased account penetration
- Develop new accounts and upsell existing accounts to achieve goals and exceed quota
- Generate sales on (new and renewing) annual maintenance and support contracts
- Provide sales support to the Sales team
- Assign qualified leads to Account Executives
- Manage sales activity and pipeline with daily CRM usage
- Respond, in a timely manner, to information requests from customers and prospects
- Work closely with Sales team to sustain an excellent level of service by conducting initial and follow-up calls to potential customers and trade show leads
- Assist Sales with the preparation and delivery of onsite and/or online product demos and promotional webinars
- Execute on targeted market segment campaigns
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of MultiCorpora’s Language Management products and services, industry trends, and competition
- Only highly self-motivated, passionate and dynamic individuals with 2-3 years sales experience need apply
- Cold calling is an important part of this position. Candidate must be comfortable calling and must exude confidence.
- Perfectly Bilingual (English and French)
- Experience with solution selling techniques
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated “people” skills and exceptionally organized with the ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Relevant college diploma or undergraduate degree
MultiCorpora is a results driven and entrepreneurial company where people are valued and treated as human capital. We encourage our employees to get involved and we support them in reaching their career goals by offering them the opportunity to work autonomously. If you would like to work for a growing (international) organization that provides competitive compensation and excellent support for training and development, please email your resume to: [email protected] or contact Mr. George Stamatakos, Director of Marketing and Sales North America, at [email protected] We thank all applicants, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Feel free to check out our new language translation technology