- Develop new install scripts for Microsoft platform.
- Develop new build scripts using Microsoft tools.
- Maintain existing install and build scripts.
- Design and development of new application features from given requirement specifications.
- Maintenance of existing modules and applications.
- Development of unit tests for new modules developed.
- Computer Science or Software Engineering Degree/Diploma.
- A passion for innovation and learning new technologies.
- At least 2 years of experience as a software developer.
- Must have experience with Windows and Web applications.
- Experience working in the build process for a software product.
- Knowledge of MSI technology.
- Knowledge of NAnt or MSBuild.
- Working knowledge of C#.
- Experience developing applications for the Microsoft .NET Framework.
- A solid understanding of the software development process and best practices.
- Good knowledge of modern development processes.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
The following would be an asset:
- Experience as a build master.
- Knowledge of WIX.
- Knowledge of C++.
- Knowledge of Pascal or Delphi.
- Experience with XUnit frameworks for C++ and C#.
- Experience with MSSQL databases.
- Microsoft Certification: MCAD, MCSD.
Experience with COM, MTS/COM+ and ActiveX.
MultiCorpora is a results driven and entrepreneurial company where people are valued and treated as human capital. We encourage our employees to get involved and we support them in reaching their career goals by offering them the opportunity to work autonomously. If you would like to work for a growing (international) organization that provides competitive compensation and excellent support for training and development, please email your resume to: [email protected] We thank all applicants, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.