- Design and development of new application features from requirement specifications.
- Design and implementation of new databases and server components.
- Maintenance of existing components and databases.
- Development of unit tests for new modules and databases developed.
- Computer Science or Software Engineering Degree/Diploma.
- A passion for innovation.
- At least 5 years of experience as a software developer.
- Excellent database design and implementation skills.
- Superior knowledge of MSSQL 2000/2005 databases.
- Experience writing Transact SQL stored procedures.
- Experience with Windows.
- Experience developing client server and multitier applications using Microsoft .NET Framework and Windows DNA.
- Working knowledge of C#.
- Experience developing for Oracle 9i and 10g databases.
- A solid understanding of the software development process and best practices.
- Good knowledge of modern development processes.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
The following would be an asset:
- Experience with ASP.NET.
- Knowledge of Pascal or Delphi.
- Experience with COM, MTS/COM+ and ActiveX.
- Experience with XUnit frameworks for C#.
- Microsoft Certification: MCAD, MCSD.
- Experience with AJAX.
MultiCorpora is a results driven and entrepreneurial company where people are valued and treated as human capital. We encourage our employees to get involved and we support them in reaching their career goals by offering them the opportunity to work autonomously. If you would like to work for a growing (international) organization that provides competitive compensation and excellent support for training and development, please email your resume to: [email protected] We thank all applicants, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.