Whether your translations are in-house or outsourced, your multilingual assets need to be successfully managed.
- Free yourself from external vendors, take control, and manage your own multilingual assets
- Create, standardize and share corporate terminology
- Stop paying for authoring and translating the same content again and again
- Achieve higher documentation quality and consistency in both source and target languages
- Streamline your globalization supply chain, by creating synergy between all contributors around your centralized assets
- Reduce the time-to-market from authoring through translation and revision
- Integrate your translation process into your existing ECM systems
- Robust and Scalable Centralized Server Technology (CST)
- Now you can take control of your multilingual assets, connecting your linguistic services to external vendors to maximize your centralized assets;
- Centralized server technology also offers you more flexibility and control when outsourcing.
- Terminology Management Server
- This server offers instant access to approved terminology, for employees, internal and external authors, translators, reviewers and terminologists.
- TextBase TM Server
- This server offers instant access to an authoring and translation memory, for employees, internal and external authors, translators, reviewers and terminologists, so you can avoid re-inventing the wheel.
- Project Management
- The project management functions help you control translation quality and costs, whether your work is in-house or outsourced.
- Our solutions are compatible with conventional translation memory tools, and enable internal and external translators to work in context, recycling paragraphs, sentences and sub-segments directly within several types of documents, including Word, WordPerfect, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, XLIFF and several DTP formats.